If you are attending the RAIN or NAB/RAB’s The Radio Show next week in Austin, Texas, stop by to see discussions featuring XAPPmedia executives. The first event will be Tuesday, September 5th at the Radio and Internet Newsletter’s RAIN Summit Austin.
- Session Title: Smart Speakers, Radio, and How to Seize the Audience
- Time: 3:00 pm CDT
- Location: JW Marriott Austin
- Panel Includes: Bryan Moffett [Moderator] (COO National Public Media), Charles Steinhauer (COO, Westwood One), Rob McCracken (Director, Digital Solutions Group, The E.W. Scripps Company), Ryan Higbie (Vice President of Sales & Solution Services, XAPPmedia)
The Radio Show is jointly produced by the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) and the Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB). XAPP will be featured in two events on Wednesday, September 6th.
- Sessions Title: Radio and Voice Control, Living Together
- Time: 1:30 pm CDT
- Location: JW Marriott Austin, Grand Ballroom Salons 1-2
- Participants Include: Skip Pizzi [Moderator] (VP of Technology and Education Outreach, NAB), Pat Higbie (CEO and co-founder, XAPPmedia)
- Session Title: “Alexa, Where’s My Station?” Optimizing for Voice Platforms.
- Time: 2:30 pm CDT
- Location: JW Marriott Austin, Innovation Stage in the Marketplace
- Participants Include: John Clarke [Interviewer] (Executive Director, PILOT, NAB), Pat Higbie (CEO and co-founder, XAPPmedia)
We hope to see you in Austin this week. Pat, Ryan and other XAPP team members have a number of meetings scheduled, but if you would like to meet with them during your trip, please fill out the contact form and indicate your contact details and timing availability here.