Google Home is a voice-activated speaker powered by the Google Assistant and it’s more than just a rival to Amazon’s Alexa. It has different capabilities that can be customized for distinct consumer experiences. The Google Assistant allows users to have a natural conversation with Google and creates opportunities for brands and publishers to make Conversation Actions that are discoverable to users. The growing popularity of voice-first personal assistants makes it even more crucial for organizations to have a presence on the leading platforms.
[su_button style=”flat” size=”6″ background=”#D73C90″ radius=”0″ url=”/what-is-google-assistant/”]What is the Google Assistant?[/su_button]
[su_button style=”flat” size=”6″ background=”#D73C90″ radius=”0″ url=”/what-are-google-actions/”]What is Actions on Google?[/su_button]
The rapid adoption of voice-enabled devices presents two new challenges for brands. The first is that they must develop content to engage audiences on voice platforms, which is significantly different than visual-first content. Second, brands now need to develop both Alexa skills and Actions on Google to reach this new audience of consumers. Would a brand only create an app for Android and ignore iOS? Or vice versa? Companies like Domino’s Pizza and WebMD recognize this and now have voice apps for both platforms.
Why Brands Prefer XAPPmedia for Voice
- Experience – Voice pioneer with 4 years experience building great interactive voice experiences for brands and publishers.
- Technology – Comprehensive platform for the full voice experience life-cycle.
- Tools and techniques – Proprietary platform and process for collaborative design and prototyping.
- Brand Differentiation – Voice is an audio experience and every brand needs a Voice Persona™
- One Voice – XAPP cross-platform technology ensures consistent voice experiences for both Alexa skills and Google actions
[su_button style=”flat” size=”6″ background=”#D73C90″ radius=”0″ url=”/request-custom-google-action/”]Request a Custom Google Action[/su_button]
Voice UX Expertise and Tools for Google Assistant
XAPPmedia is a pioneer in interactive voice experiences — Voice UXs. We design, develop, host and manage Google Conversation Actions for leading brands and publishers. We take advantage of Deep Link Discovery — the powerful search features of the Google Assistant — to maximize your brand’s discovery and engagement by voice. Deep Link Discovery is the equivalent of web SEO and is essential to bringing convenience to consumers.
We have developed hundreds of Voice UXs for content discovery, advertising, Alexa Skills and Google Actions producing millions of consumer interactions. Measuring their performance has taught us a few things about best practices for voice user experiences. This gives us unique experience to provide a range of services from design guidance to full life cycle design, development, hosting and management of your Google Actions.
How Xapp Can Help You with Google Assistant
If you need to build a Google Action, there are three ways XAPP can help.
- We provide end-to-end design, development and management services for your Google Conversation Action
- Collaborative design and prototyping of your voice experience and voice persona
- Managed services for hosting, maintaining and operating Google Actions
[su_column size=”1/2″][su_button style=”flat” size=”6″ background=”#D73C90″ radius=”0″ url=”/request-custom-google-action/”]Request a Custom Google Action[/su_button][/su_column]
[su_column size=”1/2″] [/su_column]
Voice Persona is a trademark of XAPPmedia, Inc.