Download Apple Music Ad Load Report
The Apple Music Ad Load Report compares data from iTunes Radio in the six months leading up to the Apple Music launch with two months of post-launch data and Internet radio industry averages.
Some of the key Apple Music findings include:
- Ad load is close to the industry average for Q2 and Q3
- Ad load from May – August was much higher than January – April 2015
- Apple Music has at least six times more artist album promotions than rival services, although it also has big name advertisers ranging from Pepsi to MasterCard
- The Beats One radio station within Apple Music also has ads and sponsors
- Apple Music serves ads sooner in a listening session than its rivals